Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just some random thoughts

My random thoughts at the moment:


It snowed this week in Illinois. SNOWED. We're practically in April! San Diego, San Diego, oh how I love San Diego!







A quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson that I took from http://famous-quotes-quotations.com/quote.html that I'm really digging at the moment:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."



An excerpt from a recent online chat with a friend:

Today's office quote reminds me of you in front of a computer except Michael is talking about Basket Ball:

When I'm playing hoops, all the stress and responsibility of my position melt away. In the zone. It's zen. It's physical...Who am I? I don't know. A basketball machine. What is Dundler-Mifflin? Never heard of it. Filling? Paperwork? Who cares?

That's Michelle in front of an excel spreadsheet. I love the "basketball machine" part. The "database machine".

2 comments:

jasonchalk said...

There is nothing wrong with a good excel spreadsheet! I am in agreement that Excel can do anything.

Anonymous said...

great! thanks very much for sharing!