Friday, March 30, 2007

Unbelievable...

Yeah, so this is UNBELIEVABLE!! I mean, I NEVER thought this would EVER happen in El Salvador during my time here. I think it´s made my entire year! Are you ready??

I went to Office Depot last week and was walking up to the front of the store when I saw something that stopped me in my tracks and made me make me squeal (very loudly) with happiness. (Many people turned to look at me when I made that noise.) Anyway, they are n
ow selling THIS:


Granted, it´s $0.99 per package, but it´s AVAILABLE!! I bought one immediately! I know, I know, you´re too much in shock to react right now. But I´m sure this wonderful news will make your day!! :)


Ah, and apparently, the test for cancer came back negative, so that´s exciting. And the tech project is moving along quite nicely...more to come on that soon!

No comments: