Sunday, August 20, 2006

That's a fun one to follow...

Today was travel day. And I made it! I'm sitting here at the nice computer at my dad's giving you the update...

Miami Airport
Yep. I had to go there again! It wasn't pleasant by any means, but I did run into a situation that made me laugh my butt off. Picture this:

Flight lands. The hoard of people take off to customs and their connecting flights. On the way, a lot of people stop at the bathroom, including me. The one I happen to stop in only has 1 stall, so there is a line. There are 3 people in front of me, and about 5 behind me. There is a middle-aged woman immediately behind me that is literally physically jumping up and down like a 4-year old when he/she has to go to the bathroom. And she yells at this airport worker asking if there are other stalls somewhere. The worker replies no.

Just as the worker says no, the person in the stall opens the door to leave and the first person in line moves forward to enter. She's halfway in, and this woman behind me just runs up, pushes her out of the way, and says, "Is it ok if I go?" And, of course, the girl doesn't really have a choice since she was just shoved out of the way. So the middle-aged woman slams the door shut. We hear her pull her pants down, and then very soon after, we hear...how to describe it...well...squishy squishy farty noises. (That's the best I can do, man.) :) I'm pretty sure it would fit into the category of explosive diarrhea...

Of course, ALL of us look at each other and everyone in front starts moaning, "Ohhhhh...." I left. I could wait. I'm not sure what happened with the other girls (or with the middle-aged woman when she came out) but I bet THAT was someone fun to follow...

No comments: